How To Instantly Stop A Headache
Headaches are one of the most common forms of chronic pain. Anyone who’s suffered the splitting pain of a headache – especially a migraine – knows how difficult it can be to drive, work, and even carry on a conversation while your head is pounding. There are effective headache treatments available and ways to find quick relief.
This point is located at the side of the inside of the foot, three finger width behind the base of the big toe. Press this point with good amount of pressure for 2-3 minutes and repeat on both feet. When these acupressure points are stimulated, you resolved the following health’s problems:
– Painful eyes
– Nausea, vomiting, constipation and diarrhea
– Anger, irritability, insomnia and feeling of heaviness
How to Stimulate the Point
– Place your thumb at the place between the first two metatarsal bones.
– Press and firmly apply pressure till the pain is easily bearable.
– Gently massage in slow rotatory movements. You may also press the point directly for a minute or two.
Repeat the same steps with the other foot.